On the HURIKAN (URAGAN) 1000 incinerator, measurements of pollutants were carried out to determine the threshold values for emitted substances. Based on the requirements of regulatory acts, information on the concentrations of pollutants in the emissions during operation of the installation specified in the technical documentation cannot be used as reference values, so how control values are determined individually for each object operating the equipment on the basis of laboratory measurements and calculation of concentrations of harmful x substances in the air.
To establish control values of emitted substances, it is necessary:
• to ensure an inventory of emissions of harmful (polluting) substances into the air, including laboratory measurements at organized emission sources (Art. 30 FZ No. 96 of 04/04/1999, Order No. 352 of 07/08/2018);
• calculate the concentrations of harmful (polluting) substances in the air (Order of the Ministry of Natural Resources of Russia No. 352 of 07.08.2018);
• determine the standards for maximum permissible emissions of harmful (polluting) substances into the atmospheric air (Art. 12, 30 FZ No. 96 of 04/05/1999, Recommendations);
• prepare a program of industrial and environmental monitoring based on the calculated standards (Art. 25, 30 FZ No. 96 of 04/05/1999, Art. 67 No. 7 of the Federal Law of 10.01.2002, Order No. 74 of 02/28/2018);
• to monitor the standards for maximum permissible emissions of harmful (polluting) substances into the atmospheric air (Art. 67 No. 7 of the Federal Law of January 10, 2002, 30 of the Federal Law of No. 96 of May 4, 1999).
Ваша заявка принята!
Наш менеджер свяжется с Вами
в течение 2 минут!
Рабочее время 8:00-17:00 (МСК)