HURIKAN - Highly efficient and reliable equipment for waste disposal
Modern production, as well as any human activity, is associated with the emergence of waste, the disposal of which constitutes an environmental problem. Many enterprises send waste to recycling plants through conventional methods, but today there is a more profitable and effective method — the use of incinerators. One of the most powerful and reliable devices presented on the Eco-Spectrum website can be called HURIKAN.
The operating principle of device
The HURRICANE is a device for the utilization of biomass and industrial waste by incineration. HURIKAN works at temperatures from 850 to 1300 ° C, due to which the complete neutralization of waste is guaranteed. The HURIKAN incinerators differ in power, speed, dimensions, etc.
The device is a two-chamber structure. Unsuitable materials are burned in the first chamber, and afterburning of combustion products takes place in the second. The main advantages of the HURIKAN in the process of waste disposal are: Even gases that are formed during combustion are neutralized. Also, thanks to a special cleaning system, the release of pathogenic substances into the atmosphere is prevented.
Where is the hurikan incinerator used?
This equipment can be used in almost any production or enterprise, since almost all non-metallic waste is disposed of with the help of HURIKAN.
Thanks to this equipment, it is possible to get rid of a large volume of unusable material as quickly as possible and with minimal costs, both labor and time, and money. It can be:
- household waste;
- biological and veterinary waste;
- medical and toxic waste, etc.
Our HURIKAN models
All models of this equipment are presented on our website. They differ, as already mentioned above, in performance, dimensions, loading volumes, etc.
- HURIKAN 70 is an incinerator for the disposal of small volume waste. Designed for a maximum load of 200 to 400 kg. Processing up to 2 tons of waste per day.
- HURIKAN 150 — is a compact mobile device for a small enterprise, its loading volumes range from 300 to 500 kg. Processing up to 4 tons of waste per day.
- HURIKAN (HURRICANE) 300 is one of the most popular incinerator models. It is capable of disposing of large volumes of waste weighing from 2000 to 4000 kg. Processing up to 7 tons of waste per day.
- HURIKAN 500 is an improved model of its predecessor. Disposes of waste from 2000 to 5000 kg. Processing up to 12 tons of waste per day.
- HURIKAN 1000 is a high-performance, powerful unit that can dispose of waste weighing from 4000 to 8000 kg. Suitable for use in large-scale production. Processing up to 24 tons of waste per day.
Why choose HURIKAN?
This equipment has a lot of advantages over other models. The main ones are:
- a wide range of waste for disposal;
- minimum time, resource and material costs;
- high efficiency and environmental friendliness of work.
If you have any questions, please contact our specialists, and they will provide you with qualified advice on Hurikan incinerators.
HURIKAN series are a number of powerful, high-tech installations for the disposal of food, medical waste, animal carcasses, including (cattle, sheep, pigs, poultry). It is suitable for the elimination of the consequences of natural disasters, outbreaks of diseases and epidemics. It is also suitable for burning the "tailings" of MSW/ MSW, after sorting.
HURRICANE (HURRICANE) can be mounted on a semi-trailer, highly maneuverable, quickly deployable on site, has a solid construction, automatic combustion cycles.
The performance of these incinerators ranges from 70 to 5000 kg/h.
We welcome any of your questions - 8 (800) 555-59-12.